Get close to nature, while you get grounded and get closer to your true self. To begin with, The Namaste Getaway tailor makes mini-retreats in beautiful Wimberley, Texas, one of the best getaway areas in Hill Country. The Namaste Getaway has a meditation labyrinth, a meditation tree house, an outdoor yoga deck and indoor yoga room, and space to walk and meditate on pristine lands with a creek. Plus, we have plenty of guitars and percussion instruments, perfect for personal play, or drumming circles, fire or new moon ceremonies, kirtan or chanting or to release your creativity and inhibitions. Accommodations are available for up to nine (9) people in our home.
“Tienes un bellísimo lugar, en un bellísimo pueblo. Nosotros disfrutamos tanto y ustedes son tan dulces en el trato, que hacen sentir a la gente bienvenidos.” — GM, Alajuela, Costa Rica
“The Namaste Getaway is the perfect resting place for anyone who appreciates peace, holistic living, and nature. It is so quiet out on this land and you can see all the stars at night. My favorite was the beautiful backyard area, suitable for walking meditation, relaxing, playing music or sitting around the fire. I highly recommend hosting a retreat or gifting yourself a getaway at this space.” — JF, Miami
For bed and breakfast, ROOM IN SHARED HOME, visit our Airbnb listing. Or, book your ENTIRE (om away from) HOME. Finally, for getaway packages, including one of those listed below, or design your own, contact us. SE HABLA ESPAÑOL.
Personalized getaways for you, family or friends (max 9 people).
- DIY Meditation/The Write Getaway: Participant can craft their own silent meditation or writing retreat. Vegetarian food served.
- Chill Out. Your choice for style and time of two hours/daily yoga, meditation and/or breathwork. Come and go as you please. For additional modest fees, host can escort you to nearby watering holes, art/antique shops, and prepare/serve food of your choice, or rent you a canoe or sailboat.
- Deepen Your Practice. Practice (Sadhana) two hours, each, of yoga and meditation a day. Enjoy vegetarian meals and learn about basic concepts of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic diet and routines.
- Heal Thyself. The Namaste Getaway is owned by a certified yoga therapist (C-IAYT) whose style is informed by Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda along with contemporary holistic MDs. She can conduct a 90+ minute intake, and then create your own customized lifestyle protocol, and lead you in some of the movement, meditation or breathwork recommended in your plan. Minimum three day stay recommended.
- Discover the Child Within. Creativity is inherent in each one of us. The Namaste Getaway can craft art, music or movement workshops that are designed to release your inner child, and maximize your creative potential. Among signature workshop offerings are Chant and Be Happy, and Breath of Life.
Finally, plenty of herbal teas from which to sip, day or night. Hot or cold.
Note: The Namaste Getaway is a great place to hike or bike. However, there is no public transportation, and Wimberley Square (old town), eateries, Blue Hole and Jacob’s Well are each about a five minute drive away. Therefore, cars are essential, unless you want a total getaway, in which case The Namaste Getaway can offer airport pick-up and drop off services from AUS or SAT.